Adv. Dip. - Integrative Nutritional Therapeutics
* Accredited Certificate Of Nutrition
* Psychology, Behaviour Change & Wellbeing Mgt
* Wellbeing Mgt & Health Coaching Practices
* Foundations of Physical & Mental Health
*Food Groups & Dietary Diversity
* Nutrition for Optimal Health
* Meal & Menu Planning
* Childhood Nutrition
* Fully insured member of IICT
* First Aid Trained (HLTAID003)
Hello....and welcome to nourish, nurture & nature!
To feel and look your best, you need to nourish your body, nurture your soul & get your body moving, preferably outdoors.
Over the past 11 years, I have come from being someone who never really gave much thought to what I ate or drank and how it affected me, to someone who is now passionate, and mind blown, about how much it really does influence our everyday health and well-being. My son was the catalyst, after being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the age of 7.
Since then, I have gone on to study as a holistic nutritionist and have learnt that there is so much we can do to prevent disease & maintain or improve our health, simply by what we put into (and do with) our bodies.
So how can I help you?
Firstly, it is about nourishing, not punishing, our body!
Working together, we can design a holistic program that looks at all aspects of health ie. nutrition, lifestyle, exercise etc. Importantly, a non-diet approach is encouraged, which allows for long-term and sustainable lifestyle changes where needed.
* help you discover, clarify & align you with your goals
* encourage self-discovery and therefore reduce dependencies
* help you self-generate solutions and strategies
* help you to focus on priorities in order to gain more productive results
* provide support
* hold you accountable
* support you all the way
My focus shall be on you, your goals, and how you can best accomplish them. I will ask you questions, listen to your responses, challenge you, offer options and choices, provide encouragement, and hold you accountable in order to help you remain in alignment with your goals.
Nourish, Nurture & Nature can help you develop a healthy relationship with food, suggest simple ways to fit some 'me time' into your day and get your body moving a little bit more.
The smallest changes can make a huge difference, and I'd love to help you make that difference!
** For more information on the services I provide, please go to the Services page.